Even in today’s global marketplace, the complexity of tax regimes, the variations from country to country, and many annual changes in tax law are a matter that many businesses have to worry about. Therefore, tax advice expert is vital if you do business overseas.
Why choose tax advisory services at Tri Thuc Viet?
– Professional staff: Our experts will provide a range of services and advices to help you reduce the tax burden and tax risks; give advices to set up and how to choose the best structure for operation as well as the most appropriate explanation of laws and local regulations to ensure the best suitability for you.
– Favorable fee: With the motto, client development is our success, the fee is calculated based on customer satisfaction and receipt of the actually value.
– Added benefits: we would like to bring added benefits to customers through regular consultation for accounting-tax insues, offer the number of updated and compiled newsletters law by us for free, organise annual seminars on tax.
What Tri Thuc Viet offers you?
– Declare monthly tax, do final settlement for personal income tax and corporate income tax;
– Register, declare and do final settlement for withholding tax;
– Review tax compliance;
– Consult current tax Laws applied in Vietnam, tax incentive, tax exemption;
– Solutions for difficulties on taxation;
– Check, review tax for purpose like inspection, settlement, dissolution or tax refund;
– Support tax inspection, tax final settlement;
– Consult determination of market price in associated transactions (transfer price).
PRICE TRANSFER SERVICE
Since the effective date of the Circular No. 66/2010/TT-BTC dated 22 April 2010 of the Ministry of Finance which mandates that enterprises having transactions with associated parties must make reports of market price determination on business transactions between associated parties (referred to as “price transfer”),We have organized many training courses for Chief Accountants in Binh Duong, Ho Chi Minh City, with participation of Ms. Nguyen Thi Hanh – Head of Professional Department of Vietnam General Department of Taxation – is one of key people compiling Circular 66/2010/TT-BTC and our experts.
With professional expertise, the support of Tax Management Specialists, we have provided this service to many customers with high quality, effective for customers as well as improving the prestige for our company.
The price transfer service under Circular No. 41/2017/TT-BTC issued by the Ministry of Finance on 28 April 2017 is as follows:
– Consulting the Company on checking and determining associated parties with the Company;
– Consulting the Company on checking and determining the business transactions including sale, purchase, exchange, lease, transfer of goods, services during its business (generally called business transactions) among the company’s associates;
– Conducting the analysis and comparison to determine the material difference in business transaction between independent parties and among associates in accordance with market price;
– Collecting database or buying database in accordance with the Company’s operations which serves as a basis of determining market price in associated transactions (applying one of methods as in the Circular No. 66/2010/TT-BTC and Circular No. 41/2017/TT-BTC for 2017);
– Consulting the Company on determining taxed income and corporate income tax in conformity with the related regulations in business transaction among associates (after adjusting price in transactions among uncontrolled parties and associated parties to be suitable with market price) and assisting in:
We commit to bring the highest efficiency to customers with the best service fee.